Monday, October 3, 2011

Making my blog a priority

I have under a little construction on my blog. I am hoping to get some help and guidance on keeping up my blog soon. I really want to use this platform more and more as a way to communicate with all of my photography fans and family and friends. I also would love to share those things that are dear to my heart. Let's see how this journey goes.

I have been spending much time lately in worship. I love playing the piano and singing. One song that has been dear to my heart lately is "Lead me to the Cross." The words are as follows:


"Savior I come, quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill, where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom. Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

You were as I, tempted and tried, you are
The word became flesh, bore my sin and death now you're risen"


I have also been going through a very trying time in my life personally and relying on God's perfect timing for my life. I have been really working hard on having a good attitude and remaining in an attitude of gratitude. God is good and I have two perfect little treasures as reminders. (Love you Luke and Eli) Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts. Look out for tomorrow's blog.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are reaching out to you and yours. Several times my sleep has been interrupted to pray. He is thinking about all of you and is using His people to bring about change in this world and yours. Be of good courage, He will never leave you nor forsake you.

    ReplyDelete