Monday, May 30, 2011

Editing Journey


Hi fellow bloggers,
I am blogging about my lastest photography adventures. I have had several sessions that I have not completed and several still lined up to do. I have a request for two sets of bridal portraits and one wedding which is exciting to me. I have been busy editing and making improvements to the quality of pictures I take. I also have been trying out some new editing software. I feel like I have chosen the one in which I would like to purchase but I need to save my money first. I used my boys as models today so that I could have their pictures to edit in a new editing program and so far I am impressed.


I would love to capture your memories and get to know your family. I really enjoy this photography journey and the different places it has taken me. I look forward to what the future holds for Lauren Leigh Photography. Thank you again for your time in reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment