Monday, October 17, 2011

The "Kelly" Family! Simply the best...........



I had a wonderful photo session with one of my best friend's family. Jennifer Kelly has been a great friend of mine and I admire and support her all of the time. She has a wonderful husband named Matt and four wonderful boys name Joseph, Jonah, Joel, and Josiah Kelly. They range from 7 years old to 11 months old. They are pretty incredible kids.

Matt and Jennifer are wonderful parents and are totally devoted to their children. Not only are they committed to their children but they also do some foster care as they can. Unbelievable! Just to tell you how amazing this photo shoot was Jennifer had major surgery five days before the photo shoot and was able to come and do the shoot and get all of her boys dressed and ready to go. AMAZING. I asked my sister to come and help me organize the chaos during the photo shoot and offer M&M's for bribery. It worked like a charm. The session only took an hour which is a miracle all in itself. Thank you again Matt and Jennifer Kelly for sharing your family with me. Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, Lauren! You were able to get everybody smiling at the same time!! And I agree, the Kelly family is amazing!

    ReplyDelete