Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photo of my day


Photos remind me of all God's gifts and promises to His children. This photo reminds me of God's little treasures. God is so good.

Today my day was spent watching a friend's sweet little girl and cleaning up my house a bit. I was enjoying my day staying at home minding to the house work.

I am loving this fine weather we have been having as well. The warm days and cool evenings. The leaves are beginning to change and fall is definitely in the air. The only thing about fall is that winter is soon approaching. I am not a big fan of cold and snow. But, my boys however seem to love snow and snow days so they can go out and play. I remember snow days as child myself and the great memories I made.

Thank you again for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment