Friday, October 1, 2010

Chores and Tattoo's

Luke has discovered the fun adventure of having a fake tattoo on his chest. It is hilarious. His uncle Logan got him a Shrek tattoo this evening and Luke wanted to put it on immediately once we got home. Jeremy placed it on his chest because the tattoo is about 4 inches tall. Luke is so proud and will not put a shirt on. I think that is so funny. I will have to say I hope that is the only ink he ever puts on his body!!!!!

I have been for the past year requiring Luke to empty out the clean silverware from the dishwasher every time. He is so good about quickly stepping up and getting it done. I really want my boys to learn the responsibility of hard work and chipping in to help around the house. I really would love for my boys to be as helpful to their wives one day around the home as Jeremy is to me. I figured that doing the silverware is a simple yet challenging enough for his age of a task to start off with. Luke also is very helpful with the laundry sorting and taking the clothes to the laundry room. I want to raise two responsible men of God.

Eli has been challenging me the past few days with hitting Luke and I when things are not going his way. I have had to discipline more strictly to reinforce the fact that we do not hit anyone if we don't get what we want. Eli is funny though and tries to use his charm at times to make up for his bad behavior but that does not excuse it.

That is my adventures the past few days. Sorry I don't have photos for this blog but I will try and get some of Luke and the chores. I love my two little helpers so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment