Monday, September 27, 2010

I think baking is FUN!

I took Luke today to Wal-mart for him to pick out what his special gift would be for not sucking his thumb anymore. (I know, I know you other mother's are saying why did you buy him a gift for that, but I just wanted to reward the good behavior and yes I did spend too much!) He glanced over the hundreds of toys there and found a fisher price batman batcave and was amazed. Luke is really into imaginary play. He will talk to himself and pretend play all day. His imagination is amazing. Luke is still playing with his batcave and it is 37 minutes past his bedtime but I don't have the guts to break his heart and put him to bed.


Earlier today I spent the day with my friend Amanda Hill. She made me this awesome Cinnamon Apple cake. I could not believe how wonderful it tasted. I have never been much of a baker but I knew Jeremy would be knocked off his feet if I make him an apple cake considering apple pie is his favorite. He was pretty amazed of my baking ability. I was also amazed at myself. Thank you Amanda for a wonderfully easy and wonderfully tasty recipe. I can attempt all things.



No comments:

Post a Comment