Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Camera!




I purchased my new camera yesterday evening. I am excited that in 20 minutes I will be making an adventure up to the parkway for some more picture taking with my new camera. I spent a little more than I wanted but I purchased a great camera. The shots I have taken thus far are amazing. I have hardly had to touch up any of them.

We spent probably about an hour and a half in the camera aisle at our local electronics store discussing the different cameras and features. I had been looking at camera's for about a year and had a general idea of what I was looking for. Thank you to everyone who also gave me great advise about their camera's and which cameras they enjoy the most. We also got a camera with a great HD video recorder in it also. I am excited about the possibilities. I have some fun photography ideas that I am going to try out and see how it goes. Enjoy my photography adventure. This is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment