Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinner's a go!


I have dinner already in the crockpot and ready for dinner at 6:00 pm. I love when I prep ahead because it makes the dinner hour so much easier. I also went to the grocery store at 10:00 am this morning and got my groceries for the week. There were hardly any people at the store and I was able to get what I needed and head home. I love having the grocery shopping out of the way for the week.




I am also spending some time today reflecting on what a wonderful weekend I had with my family. Saturday we took the boys to the nature center. I will have to say it was a little boring because most all of the animals were sleeping but at least the boys did get to see them. Luke and Eli did like the animals in the petting zoo area.














After the Nature Center adventure we took the boys out to lunch and then shopping at the mall. Jeremy and I both broke down and let them jump on the trampolines in the middle of the mall. Eli was laughing so much. It was tremendous fun.


I am glad we had such a fun filled weekend. Sunday was nice to spend the day at home relaxing and just being together. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment