Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Starting a new journey!


Hello all readers.
My name is Lauren and I am embarking on my first blogging experience! I am excited and a bit shy about my writing experience. I have a busy and full life and most of the time I have much to say! I am a stay at home mom with two wonderful little boys! Luke is my oldest at 3 1/2 years old and a blessing to my life. He is an outgoing busy little man who loves being a social person. He loves crowds and playdates. Elijah (Eli) is my youngest at 13 months old. He is pretty serious but has a smile that will melt your heart. He enjoys playing with his older brother and has not yet taken that first step to walking on his own yet but I can see that happening soon. Both boys are a blessing to me.

I am married to a wonderful man named Jeremy. He works for UPS full time and is a great supporter of his family. Jeremy is funny, outgoing, and really good looking. He is the man of my dreams and is a huge support to me and the kids. He always encourages me to go live my dreams and is constantly the driving force for our family. My life would not be the same without these 3 wonderful men in my life.

I am a lover of the Lord. I follow Him with everything that is within me. I also enjoy organizing and keep things neat and clean. (Weird, I know) I love to shop of course and love to workout I have just discovered. I used to enjoy scrapbooking but I have found lately that there is not much time for that anymore. I enjoy spending time with my extended family and just being a mom. Cooking is not something I enjoy but I find myself enjoying being creative with it.

I hope in this blogging adventure that I can share stories from my life about motherhood, marriage, and my love for the Lord. I hope to also share new adventures that we will take as a family and give my readers an inside look at things to come for the Buchanan family. Life is an adventure and I look forward to all that is to come. My motto in life is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment