Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Day to Day

Today was gorgeous!!! I got a little burnt on my face from the beautiful walk around Lake Junaluska. The boys throughly enjoyed getting out of the house and getting some vitamin D. I am hoping that this weather is a sign that great things are coming our way this spring 2010.

They boys have both been sick, Luke with an ear infection and Eli with a sinus infection. Luke's ear is still hurting him pretty bad and tomorrow will be day three on antibiotics. Hopefully the boys will turn a corner for the better tomorrow. I have spent my days medicating and snuggling little sick boys! Eli is a mommy's boy and I think that kid will use any excuse to lay in my arms sucking his thumb. I love it though because time flies by so fast!

I was reflecting today on a thought that I had. I am able to create the life I want. I am also able to live the life that I want. The outcome of life is what I make it. So I have decided to make joy the center of my life in all things and in that I will be able to have joy reciprocated back to my life. My husband gives me great joy and my two little men always bring me extreme joy and in that I hope to bring joy into their lives. Just a thought.

I see the God in everyone I come in contact with lately and am able to appreciate all the different elements we all bring to this world we live. Thank goodness we all make up a beautiful kaleidescope of colors that form a beautiful stain glass picture of beauty. Thank you God for the sunshine and warm weather that helps to open my eyes to the beauty and joy all around.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT blog!!! I'm following you, looking forward to reading more and hanging out again!

    ReplyDelete