Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photography Journey!



I have been diligently working on my photography business called Lauren Leigh Photography. I feel like I need to blog more so that I can post sneak peaks of photos that I am editing. I have created a professional video for people to view some of my portfolio and learn more about my work.



I have about five people lined up for this spring and I am enjoying the anticipation of all of them. I have discovered that I really do enjoy taking pictures. I also really enjoy capturing people's memories for them. I know how much I cherish each of my boys pictures so much and enjoy looking back at all of their milestones.

Recently I have discovered iMovie also which is a video editing software. I have been putting all of the little video clips of my boys into a small movie with music. I am going to offer to my clients the option of putting their pictures to music on a DVD. This will be a great option for some people who just want to watch their pictures as a movie.

I have been getting several requests for both pictures and video so please make you appointment today so that I can get you in for some great spring photos. This is the time of year to get some great shots. Thank you again for reading.

The picture below was of a little baby girl named Layknn. She was so adorable and I enjoyed capturing her little 6 week old personality. I hope I get to capture many more of her adorable moments!

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever see a more beautiful baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I assume you don't mind if I follow your blog? Should have asked...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Amanda for your comments! I keep forgetting to check my comments page. Love you too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!!! I like the DVD idea...although everyone of your pictures are so beautiful it'll be hard to choose between them

    ReplyDelete