Monday, November 8, 2010

Messy House and Overcoming Mild OCD :-)



I say I have OCD but I am being silly. I just like things in order and organized but I have no problem in the world letting my kids have fun and make a mess because when the house is messy they have played hard and not been under my feet all day. I am loving how the older Eli gets the more and more the boys play together and creatively make-believe. They will make up things to play all of the time. Eli found so much interest today in Luke's little "Thomas the Train" play-set and that was hours of fun for him. Luke played in his tent and pretended to be Andy from "Toy Story!" I am glad that I have a husband who at the end of the day will help me and the boys tidy up the house before bed most nights. Jeremy is completely understanding of the fact that a messy house represents a boys day of fun. I am loving the life. (Amanda Hill, see my house does get messy!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment